X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Punk Jazz Domination

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazz Eagle

Punk Jazz Domination Empty
PostSubject: Punk Jazz Domination   Punk Jazz Domination EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:50 am

--two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring. A sound of an Eagle strikes the show.--

Annoucer: What is going on here? Oh MY god! Jazz Eagle has just appeared in the ring!

Jazz Eagle: Hey Everybody! I'm Jazz Eagle! The new wrestler of X-Effect! And the new problem to the wrestlers here...

The audience: Eagle! Eagle! Eagle!

Jazz Eagle: I'll not disappoint you people! I promise you will see the best show ever in the history of X-effect wrestling!

--The audience explode with cheers and screams--

Jazz Eagle: Don't worry fans! I promise I will try to not killing any wrestler... Well, I'll try!

--Straight Outta Hell by Agent 51 plays through the loudspeakers and the crowd goes insane. Punk Rock Mike, comes from the back with his trusty kendo stick in tow and makes his way down the aisle pointing to fans in the crowd--

Punk Rock Mike: Welcome Jazz Eagle! I think that the Punk Jazz Team is in the house!

Jazz Eagle: Today is the beggining of the Punk Jazz Team in the domination of X-Effect Wrestling!

Punk Rock Mike: Did you heard that People?! if you want to get in our way, you're going to get punked!!

Audience: Punk Jazz! Punk Jazz!

--Jazz Eagle and Punk Rock Mike make their taunts, drop their mics and walk back to backstage while the crow screams and cheers--
Back to top Go down
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

PostSubject: Re: Punk Jazz Domination   Punk Jazz Domination EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:30 pm

nice rp. keep up the good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xeffect.rpg-board.net
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

PostSubject: Re: Punk Jazz Domination   Punk Jazz Domination EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:04 am

good jazz. i'm impressed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punk Jazz Domination   Punk Jazz Domination Empty

Back to top Go down

Punk Jazz Domination
Page 1 of 1