X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Jason Manson's Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VGM Jason Manson
Admin

Jason Manson's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Jason Manson's Interview   Jason Manson's Interview EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:37 am

--Allysa Stone and a random cameraman are seen walking through a hallway backstage--
Allysa Stone: "Where is this guy? Is he even in the building?"
Cameraman: "I don't know, I was told he would be back here in the Cameramen's Lockerroom."
Allysa Stone: "Cameramen have lockerrooms?"
Cameraman: "Well it's a large equipment closet, but among the Cameramen, it's our locker room."
Allysa Stone: "So it is you and a bunch of other guys in a room getting dressed and undressed in an equipment closet?"
Cameraman: "Hmm...Oh My Go..."
Allysa Stone: "Whatever, lets just find this wrestler. What was his name again?"
Cameraman: "I think it was Jason Manson. I might be wrong though...
???: "What was that?"
--Allysa and the Cameraman both jump in suprise--
Cameraman: "Who said that?!?"
???: "Look over here, kid."
--Allysa and the Cameraman both turn around to find a man sitting on top of a myriad of crates--
Allysa Stone: "Who are you, and what is your name?"
???: "Me and my name are both nothing important, right now. What's your name?"
Cameraman: "Mine is Bob!"
???: "I didn't ask you, kid. I asked the pretty young girl over there."
--Allysa starts blushing at ???'s compliment--
Allysa Stone: "My name is Allsa Stone, and well, were supposed to be Interviewing a new wrestler named Jason Manson, but we can't seem to find him. Can we interview you?"
???: "Well, it seems you two caught a stroke of luck. My name just happens to be Jason Manson!"
--Jason hops down from the crates and lands right in front of Bob an Allysa--
Bob the Cameraman: Why didn't you say something before?"
Jason Manson: "Because I didn't have to you little bi..."
Allysa Stone: "Ok, calm down boys. We have an interview to do!"
--Bob and Jason both nod in agreement and Bob fixes his camera on to Jason and Allysa--
Allysa Stone: "Ok, now Jason, you are to be fighting against an Unknown Wrestler tonight for the #1 Contendership for the Suffering Championship. Do you think the fact that you don't know who your opponent is sets you at a disadvantage?"
Jason Manson: "No I don't Allsa, I don't think it matters who I face tonight, nor the stipulation. I am the best! I'm fastest, smoothest, strongest, coolest Maniac there ever was!"
Allysa Stone: "thank you for your time Jason, we wish you the best of luck tonight in your fight and thank all of you X-Effect Wrestling fans for coming out to see us on our first show."
--the scene fades to black as Jason walks off--
Back to top Go down

Jason Manson's Interview
Page 1 of 1