X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Dr. Thrax, the best thing since Sliced bread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bitch #1

Dr. Thrax, the best thing since Sliced bread Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Thrax, the best thing since Sliced bread   Dr. Thrax, the best thing since Sliced bread EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:31 am

My name is Aaron and I am yet another AtPW fall out, and like most AtPW fallouts I am now a VGM

My wrestler is Dr. Thrax and I am generally an active and easily the nicest person you'll ever meet, i'm handsome and have a 12 inch penis. Also i'm very modest.

GOODNIGHT ATPW WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
Back to top Go down
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Thrax, the best thing since Sliced bread   Dr. Thrax, the best thing since Sliced bread EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:10 am

lol thrax too much of an introduction if you ask me and obviously the best think since sliced bread goes by the name of.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................maverick formally known as MR. ATPW!
Back to top Go down
Syndro Sanders

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Thrax, the best thing since Sliced bread   Dr. Thrax, the best thing since Sliced bread EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:43 am

AtPW for ever in our hearts! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Thrax, the best thing since Sliced bread   Dr. Thrax, the best thing since Sliced bread Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Thrax, the best thing since Sliced bread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Effect-Wrestling :: Welcome :: Introduction-
Jump to: