X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

The Show Stopper :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VGM The Show Stopper

VGM The Show Stopper

The Show Stopper :) Empty
PostSubject: The Show Stopper :)   The Show Stopper :) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:16 pm

Here i'm people, i was a former AtPW member, sorry for the little bit of work that i caused for mavv, to bring me to X-effect Razz

Well, i'm very happy for joining here, this is my best contract ever, i'm a VGM too, thanks for all of this.

I'm a Backyard Wrestler in real life, i'm 15 and i live in São Paulo, Brazil. Smile

If you want to see some of my Wrestling, check my videos http://megacw.blogspot.com/ (i'm Dwayne Daniels, check the finishers one, its the newest)

Anyway Guys, good luck in this new Fed, i gonna sure it will be to the top Very Happy
Back to top Go down

The Show Stopper :)
Page 1 of 1