X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

"The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Syndro Sanders

"The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders Empty
PostSubject: "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders   "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Hey Everyone,
there isn't much i can tell as most of the guys here know me. Former AtPW VGM for 4 Seasons and still AtPW Young Guns Champion. Razz

And yeah, i will join X-Effect if there is any free contract for me.
Back to top Go down
GM Eric
Admin
GM Eric

PostSubject: Re: "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders   "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:02 am

YAYYYY
Back to top Go down
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

PostSubject: Re: "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders   "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:52 am

now thats what i want to hear synny
Back to top Go down
Syndro Sanders

PostSubject: Re: "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders   "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 am

Indeed, i will be back if WBE gets a contract for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
VGM Jason Manson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders   "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:26 am

WOOOO WE HAVE SYNNY!!!
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders   "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:08 am

you forgot to add that you're the only person from which i wasn't expecting a knife in the back...traitor... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

PostSubject: Re: "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders   "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:52 am

hades you call us traitors? neli asked all former atpw members to come here. most of us did.
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders   "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:12 am

I'm not even gonna try to figure out why everytime i speak with a different person you feel the great need to answer for them, specially since syndro is older and way more mature than you and than neli, so i really don't think he did it because neli asked him to.
Back to top Go down
Syndro Sanders

PostSubject: Re: "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders   "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:45 am

Sorry Mavy, but Hades is right. Noboy has asked me to join XEW, it was my decision because i actually wanted to quit this time, but all you peoples keep me playing the game. I don't care about the game, but about the peoples i have met...that's why i am staying...and to make some good shows here in XEW tho'. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders   "The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Dream Catcher" Syndro Sanders
Page 1 of 1