X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Torture Night Intro.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Eric
Admin
GM Eric

Torture Night Intro. Empty
PostSubject: Torture Night Intro.   Torture Night Intro. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:08 am

--A video starts playing on the Torture Tron. It shows two men in a dark room, chained on a wall both have cuts on their stomachs.--
Man1: "Where am I?"
Man2: "Ahhhh shut up!! Yelling gets you no where."
Man1: "Why are you so calm? Where are we?"
Man2: "I've been awake for about four hours why you were sleeping like a baby. I have no ide..."
--A man with a black hood walks in with a plate of knives, daggers and other things like that.--
Man2: "Who are you!?"
???: "None of your business! Now shut up!"
Man1: "Your sick!! Let me out of here!"
???: "Thanks for helping me choose who I'm ending first."
--The guy picks up a knife and starts walking toward the guy who hasn't shut up, he puts his hand on his stomach, he jabs the knife in the wound he already had. He swings his hand to the right slicing his stomach.--
Man1: "Ahhhh"
Man2: "Stop!!!"
--All of his organs start falling out. That guys head tilts over.--
Man2: "Ohhhh my god!!! You Killed him!!"
???: "Whats your piont?"
--The mysterious guy in the black hood grabs a mace and starts swinging it in circles.--
Man2: "Get away from me!"
Man1: "Wait."
--Man1 pushes in a brick, and the chains release him. he falls to the ground and pulls out a mask that looks exactly like Vector' X's mask and puts it over Man2's head.--
Man1: "Much Better."
--He then rips off his stomach off and some skin starts showing it was all fake, and its Eric. he walks toward the door and stops.--
Eric: "Welcome to your Torture Night."
--He walks out of the door and listens to Man2 scream.--
--It cuts back two show the arena.--
--Duality by Slipknot begins to play as black and grey fireworks go off in the arena.--
Creg: "That was very weird..but it sends a piont to our friends X-Effect."
Zach: "This is the first show of Torture Night, earlier this week X-Effect had their show. From the looks of things we don't stand a chance in beating them in ratings. But in other news..yes Creg that did send a message..that we work for a psycho."
Creg: "We will have to see about that, wait here comes our GM."
--It cuts to show a lemo pull up, the lemo driver gets out walks to the back door and Eric gets out.--
Eric: "Ok, put two security guards at every entrance of the building. When you do so tell me."
(Scene Ends)
Back to top Go down
Tank2

Torture Night Intro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torture Night Intro.   Torture Night Intro. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:21 am

hey this has sparked a great idea

How about at the first PPV its the EXTREME Battle of the BRANDS

Every other week the gms send some one or a group to sabatoge the other shows like main event matchs and such

They both come to the agrrement of that at the PPV that the chose they 4 best athletes and have a stablematch for the MAin EVent for the SHow

What do you thein

winner take all (Like The whole theory of BRAGGING RIGHTS)
Back to top Go down

Torture Night Intro.
Page 1 of 1