X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

THe begining of an era

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Underkane
Admin

THe begining of an era Empty
PostSubject: THe begining of an era   THe begining of an era EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:35 am

--Bodies by Drowning Pool blasts out of the speakers and underkane makes his way to the top of the ramp--

underkane: So this is X-effect. All of the people in this great audience!

--the crowd cheer as underkane makes his way down to the ring, he gives high fives to the kids on the ramps by the side of the ring. Underkane continues to the ring and climbs up to the apron where he stops. Underkane suddenly jumps back down and picks up a T-shirt gun. He then proceeds to fire T-shirts all the way around the crowd, until he runs out, at which point he climbs back into the ring.--

underkane: Now tonight I will be facing a man called JayZon "Overkill". This man is not particularly nice. Infact he has spent time in prison. Yet tonight we have a match, and not just any match a special guest referee match . I think that I should win don't you everyone.

--the crowd roar their support for underkane and champ we love Underkane! Underkane for champ! And other slogans.--

underkane: I have another supporter, you know everyone. His name is Kanetaker.

--the same music comes on and a miniature underkane makes his way down to the ring where he pulls out another T-shirt gun and fires them into the crowd until he too slides into the ring. As the crowd laugh and cheer in equal measure.--

kanetaker: Tonight I will be the special guest referee if given permission. Tonight the match shall be fair and ...

--Suddenly, it sounds as if flashes and thunder ruled. Then the lights go out, after a few seconds it goes on and "Deer Dance" by System of a Down starts to play.--

Last edited by VGM underkane on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayZon "Overkill"

JayZon

PostSubject: Re: THe begining of an era   THe begining of an era EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:06 am

--JayZon "Overkill" coming out to the top of the ramp wearing a black armless hood shepherd, blue jeans and black sneakers. He stopped as the crowd starts to boo very loudly. Then his face turns angry and he continue his walk to the ring. As he go into it, he grabs a mic and start to talk.--

JayZon "Overkill": So so, look who is out here and have a celebration.. You really think you can have fun here when tonight our match is. The X-Hibition Championship!! Well, you maybe think you can win with the help of your tiny-yourself or whatever he is, but... This time, I will teach you how to do it as a champion!

Suddenly, he drops the mic and run to Underkane to clothesline him. JayZon, waiting for underkane to get up, walking around him and shout "Come on! Get up" at him. Then JayZon "Overkill" grabs Underkane and positions him with Underkane's chest horizontaly to his own chest then, JayZon "Overkill" swings to the left and then spins rightwards
whilst falling down face-first smashing underkane back-first on the mat executing a devastating Overkill Slam. The crowd wanted to boo at JayZon, but they were too shocked so there was dead silence in the hall. After waiting that underkane would get up, he goes back to his mic and grab it.--

JayZon "Overkill": See?! That is exactly what you will see tonight when we go for the title. Also you were going to see me going back with the belt around my waist. But you, Kanetaker, dont think about sabotage the match, otherwise, you will end like this jerk behind me... Time to go.

--Slowly JayZon goes out to the ring and walking up the ramp.--

Kanetaker: Hey JayZon, where do you think you're going? Come back right now!

--JayZon "Overkill" stop right under the titantron and looking angryly at Kanetaker who stands in the middle of the ring.--

Last edited by VGM JayZon "Overkill" on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Underkane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THe begining of an era   THe begining of an era EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:07 am

--Kanetaker goes over to underkane who whispers something into his ear--

kanetaker: You really think that underkane needs help from me to defeat someone like you? Then you are sadly mistaken. As you can see you "Overkill Slam" has done very little, underkane is already back on his feet and ready to go!

--underkane stands up--

underkane: So you wanna play it rough ayy. Well I'm ready to bring it because I am the homicidal highflyer, and I am ready to grind you face into the mat, and rub your nose in your own excreta.

--the crowd laugh--

kanetaker: What you haven't realised is what being a special guest referee entails, I could say disqualify you, I could say count you out or even I could say let underkane here se a weapon of his choice over you. So JayZon "Overkill" you better learn some respect just because im smaller then you does not mean that I deserve any less respect then you. Remember I am at the righ height to headbut you in a sensitive area!

--JayZon "Overkill" brings the microphone back up to his lips and goes back to the ring--
Back to top Go down
JayZon "Overkill"

JayZon

PostSubject: Re: THe begining of an era   THe begining of an era EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:02 am

JayZon "Overkill": You really think, you can impress me while you to me tell me to disqualify "The Overkill"?! I will ram you in the ground, you half a serving!

--JayZon reaches the ring and grabs a rope to get into it. After he stand, he looks at Kanetaker with a bad smile. Then he continue to talk.--

JayZon "Overkill": Indeed, only after the real one, which types which has survived, indeed, to the Overkill Slam, but with it still long not the today's evening! And tonight, after this fight, I become your face, Kanetaker, as long as allow to kiss my title, until the mouth drops to you.
Back to top Go down
Underkane
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THe begining of an era   THe begining of an era EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:58 am

underkane: Seriously JayZon you think that you can beat me. You think that you can defeat a master of the skies. A man with no fear. The homicidal HIGHFLYERRRRRRRRRRRRRR underkane!

--JayZon "Overkill" has not noticed Kanetaker sneaking up behind him with a meter ruler--

Underkane: And I have one more thing for you JayZon. look down!

--As JayZon "Overkill" looks down Kanetaker pulls the meter ruler up through his legs and hits Jayzon with a low blow using a meter ruler. Underkane and Kanetaker high five before leaving the ring and making there way out of the arena with JayZon still in the ring on the floor holding his hurting parts, before the camera goes black--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe begining of an era   THe begining of an era Empty

Back to top Go down

THe begining of an era
Page 1 of 1