X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

A Fighting Champion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Punk Rock Mike

Punk Rock Mike

A Fighting Champion Empty
PostSubject: A Fighting Champion   A Fighting Champion EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:30 pm

-- The camera shows Jon Thomason and Matt Hammond, on their commentary table, talking about the show when "Straight Outta Hell" by Agent 51 hits the loudspeakers --

Jon Thomason: Well Matt, we know what this means

Matt Hammond: Yes Jon, that would be the entrance music of our new X-Hibition Champion, Punk Rock Mike!

-- The camera starts to pan over to the entrance stage, and shows the crowd going bananas for their new champion, as Punk Rock Mike makes his way down the entrance ramp to the ring, he grabs a mic, and begins to address the X-Effect fans... --

Punk Rock Mike: When I first came to X-Effect, I said I was here for one thing and one thing only and that was to put gold around my waist, and with this, *raises the X-hibition championship title belt in the air*, I have done just that!

- crowd cheers loudly --

Jon Thomason: The fans love this guy!

Matt Hammond: He has put an impressive string of victories together Jon...

Punk Rock Mike: I want to thank all my little Punkamaniacs without your support I couldn't have done this. I'm not going to be any lame duck show up once a pay-per-view and maybe defend the title type of champion. You know me, I'm going to be a fighting champion and I will defend this title with my LIFE!

-- Crowd cheers wildly --

Jon Thomason: I must say this is a refreshing change of pace, most young champions will duck out on their opponents in order to keep their titles longer.

Matt Hammond: I don't know if this is such a wise move by the champ, won't he have a large target on his back now?

Punk Rock Mike: I'm sure the championship committee will provide me with the best competition and whomever my next opponent is, we will steal the show, whether it be out of the ring, up the entrance, into the back, in the garage, the boiler room, an airport, your local 7-11, or right here in this very ring *waits for cheap pop* you can all rest assured that when the dust settles I will STILL be your X-Hibition Champion!

-- The fans go nuts! --

Jon Thomason: That is one confident motherf--

Matt Hammond : Shut your mouth!

Jon Thomason: *clears throat* Ahem, yes, well, this is one very self assured superstar and I for one cannot wait until his next title match, whomever it may be with
Back to top Go down
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

PostSubject: Re: A Fighting Champion   A Fighting Champion EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 8:29 pm

nice rp dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://xeffect.rpg-board.net
fissure

PostSubject: Re: A Fighting Champion   A Fighting Champion EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:50 pm

anybody mind if i reply to this...?
Back to top Go down
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Fighting Champion   A Fighting Champion EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:09 am

go for it fissure
Back to top Go down
fissure

PostSubject: Re: A Fighting Champion   A Fighting Champion EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 am

--Just as Mike was preparing to leave the ring, the light begin to flicker, and the words "Moderate rock" eho throughout the arena. "Tourette's" is blasting from the speakers and the crowd follows this with disapproval. A small visage is barely visible at the entrance through the flickering lights and all the smoke around it. Of course, it's Fissure, taking a few steps forward, sitting down and crossing his legs on the top of the ramp. He takes a mic from his pocket, takes one more puff from his cigar, and begins to speak with a strong east european accent.--

Jon Thomason: Awwwwww, what does this filthy imp want!?

Fissure: Well, well, well, you look pretty pleased with yourself, you fell into this hellhole, stumbled onto a championship match, managed to take out some halfwit, and now you're driveling about "punkamaniacs", and "championship committees" and what not... Man, you cannot be serious, this, what you're doing, is a picture perfect example of - SUCKING UP!!!!!

--The crowd erupts in a series of boos, defending their new champion.--

Fissure: Yeah, boo all you want, it won't make a lick of difference - it's still true. Sucking up to these maggots, sucking up to your next possible opponent, sucking up to the management of this excuse for a company, anyway - I would check my lips for sucking damage if I were you...

--The fans now follow almost every Fissure's word with boos and insults, and he has to wait for them to settle down.--

Fissure: I won't stand for such hypocrisy, all these people look up to you, all of you false idols, and hero wannabes, so, Mike, you call yourself a fighting champion, well let's put that to the test - I've always had a sweet tooth for shiny things, how 'bout you put that title on the line. Right now!!!!!

--The fans cheer loudly at the prospect of their hero beating Fissure down.--

Fissure: And if we do this, the dust won't even settle, and I will be straped into that belt of yours, I will be the true face of X-Hibition, dirty and scarred!!

--The fans follow his word with another wave of boos.--

Fissure: ...Oh yeah - don't go saying - "you'll defend it with your life", we'll see how much you'll have left when I'm done with you!

--Fissure's face is skewed and angry, while the fans shower the two with hatred and admiration, everybody is eager to hear Mike's answer.--
Back to top Go down
Punk Rock Mike

Punk Rock Mike

PostSubject: Re: A Fighting Champion   A Fighting Champion EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:51 am

Nice. Lets keep this going.................

-- The camera pans to backstage interviewer Alyssa Stone --

Alyssa Stone: I'm backstage with the X-Hibition Champion, Punk Rock Mike!

- crowd cheers --

Alyssa Stone: Mike, last week on X-Hibition, you came out talking about being a fighting champion and were instantly challenged to a non-title match against Fissure claiming you to be ...well...

Punk Rock Mike: Just say it Alyssa, he accused me of "sucking up" to the fans. My Punkamaniacs know better, I've never turned on them in the past and I never will. He wanted to make a statement, get my attention, well, Fissure, you've definitely got my attention now, so lets do this, you, me, for the X-hibition championship!

- Mike holds up the belt and the crowd cheers loudly --

Punk Rock Mike: But...lets make it interesting, lets do this in a Last Man Standing match!

Alyssa Stone: Are you sure you want to do that? Mike he's way faster than you...

Punk Rock Mike: That's the beauty of it Alyssa, where we're going it doesn't matter how fast you hit, only how hard! When the dust settles, and the 10-count is finished, I'll still be the X-hibition Champion, and the Punkamaniacs will be chanting my name!

- Mike exits, stage right to thunderous crowd approval --

Alyssa Stone: Well, there you hear it, Punk Rock Mike wants Fissure in a Last Man Standing match...back to you Jon & Matt

Jon Thomason: Oh my god! Did you hear that?

Matt Hammond: Well, I am sitting right next to you...

Jon Thomason: I can't wait for the next pay-per-view!

Matt Hammond: Hell yeah, that match is going to be insaaaaaaaaaane!

-- fade --
Back to top Go down
fissure

PostSubject: Re: A Fighting Champion   A Fighting Champion EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:07 pm

--The light begin to flicker, and the words "Moderate rock" echo throughout the arena. "Tourette's" is blasting from the speakers and the crowd follows this with a massive expression of hatred for the "Filthy Imp". The spotlight searches the crowd, where security is trying to move the audience and make way for the challenger for the X-Hibiton Championship. He's smoking his cigar stub and with a smirk on his face, flipping some of the more angry fans, off. He finally enters the ring, takes a mic, settles on top of the turnbuckle, sits there and starts to speak sarcastically with a strong eastern European accent.--

Fissure: Who would have guessed, who would have guessed, indeed, that your enfant terrible, your "Rotten tooth", would take his first scalp, and champion's scalp, no less, in his second match here... My debut here was a fluke loss, an unlucky result of certain series of events, but now it's my time, my finest hour, my place to shine... Well, to be perfectly honest, my time to put the X-Hibition Championship belt over my shoulder and SOIL IT'S SHINE!!!!

--The crowd reacts in a series of deafening boos.--

Fissure: He, he, Mike, seems this banal and unimportant background noise is on your side, but you've got to ask yourself - will it be enough to give you that edge to take me out, will it be enough to help you get up when the ref shouts NIIIIIIIINE, will it be stronger then the fire that burns inside me, the fire fueled by the nonsense you exhibit in your sucking up to that background noise, fueled by the rage inside me, ... fueled by my will to take you down and out and finally expose you for what you really are - a flash in the pants, goody two shoes, poor excuse for a fighter, who gets his kicks by getting the retards in the audience to cater to his ego!!!!!!!!

--Fissure steps down from the turnbuckle and the air seems to be covered by the brutal negative reaction from the audience. He moves a bit closer to the entrance, looks left and right, waits for the crowd to quiet down and continues.--

Fissure: I took you out once, and I'll do it again. Truth be told, first time was for the three count, but, trust me, I'm more than ready for the ten count! So, Mike, come out and let's finish this!!!!!!!

--The fans react to this with cheers, as they expect their champion to come out!--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fighting Champion   A Fighting Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fighting Champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Effect-Wrestling :: Role Plays :: X-Hibition Role Plays-
Jump to: