X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

RP Layouts and Information (copied from DW, my former fed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VGM Jason Manson
Admin

RP Layouts and Information (copied from DW, my former fed) Empty
PostSubject: RP Layouts and Information (copied from DW, my former fed)   RP Layouts and Information (copied from DW, my former fed) EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:38 am

In order to make RP editing easier and faster, I would like to ask you to post your RPs in the following way:

1. No colors (other than black)
2. Bold the names
3. Use quotation marks
4. No spacing between the lines
5. Please try your best with spelling and grammar
6. No attacking of interviewers or commentator
7. Learn the names of interviewers and commentators (they are posted in "About DW" topic)
8. Pay attention to when your match takes place. Quite a few times in the past we've had people posting multiple pre-match rps when they were in the first match

Sample of how an RP should be posted: It just doesn't have bold.

Google is shown backstage.
An old man wearing a tuxedo approaches him.
Man: "Hello, good sir. My name is..."
Google: "Jeeves. We meet again."
Jeeves: "Do I know you?"
Google: "You were my mentor. Then my abilities became greater than yours ever were. I became more popular than you ever were, and you became a distant memory."
Jeeves: "Sorry, sonny. My memory isn't so great these days. Who are you again?"
Google: "The name is Google, old man."
Jeeves: "Right! Well, my name is Jeeves. Nice to meet you. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask Jeeves."
Google sighs.
Google: "It's sad to think that one day I will be in your place. That Asian fellow, Bing, is already trying to steal my spot."
Jeeves: "Oh, your name is Bing? Nice to meet you. My name is Jeeves. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask Jeeves."
Google shakes his head and walks away.

Deadline for posting RPs for "X-Hibition" is Friday, so that they can be edited and put in the show in time.
Back to top Go down
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

PostSubject: Re: RP Layouts and Information (copied from DW, my former fed)   RP Layouts and Information (copied from DW, my former fed) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:06 am

Updated by WBE. I'm trying something new to save time.
Back to top Go down
https://xeffect.rpg-board.net
VGM Jason Manson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP Layouts and Information (copied from DW, my former fed)   RP Layouts and Information (copied from DW, my former fed) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:13 am

I dont recall ever writing any of that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Layouts and Information (copied from DW, my former fed)   RP Layouts and Information (copied from DW, my former fed) Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Layouts and Information (copied from DW, my former fed)
Page 1 of 1