X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

'The Dream Catchers' Debute.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syndro Sanders

'The Dream Catchers' Debute. Empty
PostSubject: 'The Dream Catchers' Debute.   'The Dream Catchers' Debute. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:43 am

--'Somewhere i belong' by Linkin Park hits through the arena as a tall man appears with a dream catcher in his right hand and a mic in his left hand. He wears a grey jeans, black chucks and a dark blue t-shirt on which you can see a black eye, also you can read 'shattered dream' on it. He has a bright grin on his face when he enters the ring. He looks into the crowd, turns around and looks into the crowd again. He slowly moves the mic to his mouth and begins to speak...--
Man: I'm kinda shocked...
--Fans looking confused--
Man: I guess nobody knows who i am, right?!
--Fans waiting for an explanation--
Man: My name is Syndro Sanders...
--Some fans are booing--
Syndro Sanders: I am from AtPW, an international fed, which has closed...
Syndro Sanders: ...i made some huge impacts there and i was a 4-time champion there...
--Fans are cheering--
Syndro Sanders: Hey, stop cheering...you people just don't know who i am...otherwise you wouldn't cheer for me...
--Fans are booing loudly--
Syndro Sanders: But i can promise you that you will get to know me...but not in a nice way!
--Syndro Sanders raises his dream catcher--
Syndro Sanders: You see this?! This symbolizes me. This represents all my dreams...and in addition to that my past victims aswell...
--Fans are still booing--
Syndro Sanders: I don't care about the fans and i don't care about anyone in the locker room. I am still living my dream and nobody can stop me...and i will finalize my dream in XEW...
--Fans are waiting for Syndro to complete his sentence with tension--
Syndro Sanders: ...and that's to defeat everyone in XEW and to become the champion of XEW. I will take any challengers...my Dream Catcher is already searching for a new victim, so beware everyone who is in the locker room...
--Fans are booing consistently--
Syndro Sanders: The Nightmare begins...
--Syndro Sanders drops the mic and starts to laugh while leaving the ring. Then he heads to the backstage area--
Back to top Go down

'The Dream Catchers' Debute.
Page 1 of 1