X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Chasing the X-hibition Championship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Punk Rock Mike

Punk Rock Mike

Chasing the X-hibition Championship Empty
PostSubject: Chasing the X-hibition Championship   Chasing the X-hibition Championship EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Straight Outta Hell by Agent 51 plays through the loudspeakers and the crowd goes insane. Punk Rock Mike, comes from the back with his trusty kendo stick in tow and makes his way down the aisle pointing to fans in the crowd, high-fiving those who are within reach, he leaps into the ring and grabs a mic from the ring announcer...

"I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Yeah, that's right all my Punkamaniacs, I've come to dominate another federation, and I'm going to start by putting the X-hibition Championship around my waist. To do that, I have to get through Daxx, a man, well, none of us know much about, he's a dark, brooding character... or perhaps he's just emo, who knows? All in all, it doesn't matter, because he's just another speed bump that I'm going to roll right through on my way to total glory."

Mike pauses to let the crowd cheer...

"I will not stop until I have touched all the gold, if there's someone out there who wants to team with me, lets team, if there's someone out there that wants to fight with me, well then lets dance bro, I'll not back down against any challenge, and that goes for anyone else chasing the X-Hibition title, if you want to get in my way, you're going to get punked."
Back to top Go down
VGM The Show Stopper

VGM The Show Stopper

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the X-hibition Championship   Chasing the X-hibition Championship EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:32 pm

can you make it bigger man? you can put crowd reactions to yours actions, just to enlarge your Rp, its just a tip.
Back to top Go down
GM Eric
Admin
GM Eric

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the X-hibition Championship   Chasing the X-hibition Championship EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:55 pm

and add color
Back to top Go down
Clevland Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the X-hibition Championship   Chasing the X-hibition Championship EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:14 am

--Click Click Boom by Saliva plays as Clevland Griffin comes down to the ring with a barbed wire bat in his hand--
Clevland:HA Ha Ha Ha.......
--Clevland pauses as the crowd has mixed emotions--
Clevland:Ah I here some boos well then you all know me from my other fed
--Clevland continues to talk as he walks up the ring steps and brings his right leg over the top rope and bringing his other leg over too--
Clevland: But i've never seen you before...son what's you're name
Mike:My Name is, Punk Ro
Clevland: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS because as a 5 time, 5 time, 5 time All American American i Garen-DAMN-T that i will become the NEEEEEEEW X-Hibition Champion
--crowd continue to give Clevland mixed emotions--
Clevland: And there's nothing you worthles peices of monkey crap fans can do because as a member of the historical and still Famous Samoan family to teach you young people what REAL wrestling is about
--the crowd boos and chants You Suck--
Clevland: So the Powerfist Clevland Griffin says IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL no that's not it oh wait i got it IM THE BEST THERE WAS THERE BEST THERE IS no that's not it either no i got it IF YOU WANT TO BEAT THE MAN YOU GOTTA BE no that's not it either oh wait i know i got it this time DYNOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!!!!!!
--the crowd boos even louder as Clevland goes near the ropes but then stops--
Clevland:Oh and Mike i forgot something
--Clevland turns around and gives Mike a LEGENDARY clothesline then looks at him n pain pshcoticaly then as Mike gets up Clevland Griffin prepares his right hand and when Mike turns around Clevland Griffin
hits him hard with a right hook then a left hook and then a right uppercut executing a
LEGENDARY 3 Hit Wonder and then Clevland Griffin goes to the turnbuckle and starts stumping with the crowd counting to ten
and when Mike gets up clevland kicks him in chin and gives him a peddigree executing a
LEGENDARY The Sweet Chin Peddigree then Clevland Griffin lifts Mike on the turnbuckle puts him between his legs
and jumps in the air and rolls in a 360 degree way straight down yelling"DYNOMITE"and destroying him on the mat executing a
Legendary Cannon Bomb Clevland demands for a mic--
Clevland: and that is just the begging of what i will do to you and all of you backstage who opose me the POWERFIST CLEVLAND GRIFFIN
--Clevland then drops the mic and walks out the ring and taunts the crowd as he walks backstage--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the X-hibition Championship   Chasing the X-hibition Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing the X-hibition Championship
Page 1 of 1