X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Eric makes an announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Eric
Admin
GM Eric

Eric makes an announcement Empty
PostSubject: Eric makes an announcement   Eric makes an announcement EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:58 am

--Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play as Eric "The Beast" Thompson walks down the ramp and into the ring with a mic.--
Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "Ladies and Gentlemen wlecome to the first ever Torture Nights!"
Creg Blane: "Well said GM,aren't we glad where commentators Zach?"
Zach Femmins: "No, I'd rather get beaten to death then listen how bad you will call the matches."
Eric: "I'm the GM of this wonderful show. Were always competing with that other X-Effect. But have no worries fans, with the roster in the back, we will always come on top with ratings."
Zach: "Ha, all they need is me and the show is great."
Creg: "Get over yourself."
Eric: "Now to do this I would like for all of this tonight to start tonight."
--Eric drops the mic.--
Back to top Go down
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

PostSubject: Re: Eric makes an announcement   Eric makes an announcement EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:22 am

--"It Falls Apart" from a thousand foot krutch begins to play through out the arena stunning Eric in his tracks.--
Zach: "What is he doing here on Torture Night? This is my show, not his."
Creg: "Well, literally speaking this is Eric's show, but Vector really doesn't belong here."
--Vector X appears on the titantron.--
Vector X: "Hello, Eric. How are you? I figured I would just come and visit for a little while..."
(ok Eric your up)
Back to top Go down
https://xeffect.rpg-board.net
GM Eric
Admin
GM Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric makes an announcement   Eric makes an announcement EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:54 am

Eric: "What the hell are you doing on my show!?"
Eric: "Guards go find him now and bring him to me!"
--Eric looks on infuriated.--

(your turn WBE)
Back to top Go down
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

PostSubject: Re: Eric makes an announcement   Eric makes an announcement EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:34 am

--Vecor X waves his finger back and forth while laughing.--

Vector X: "Sorry, Eric, but I'm not actually here. I had my computer geeks hack your show's cameras. Right now, I'm sitting at my house, eating dinner."

-- The titantron zooms out a little and shows Vector X trying to eat a big dinner with his mask on, to no avail.--

Vector X: "Stupid mask! So, Eric, I didn't interrupt anything, did I? I wouldn't want to ruin your show opening like you did mine. No, that would be awful."

(Your turn)

Last edited by GM WBE on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM Eric
Admin
GM Eric

PostSubject: Re: Eric makes an announcement   Eric makes an announcement EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:50 am

Eric: "As I was saying enjoy the best show on here and have a very good time."
--Afterlife begins to play and Eric walks out of the ring and gets to the top of the ramp, and Vector X cuts his music off.--

(finish it)
Back to top Go down
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

PostSubject: Re: Eric makes an announcement   Eric makes an announcement EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:10 am

Vector X: "stop, stop, stop! I wasn't done talking! Don't you walk away from me!"

--Eric stops walking and looks up at the titantron.--

Vector X: "Who do you think you are, messing with X Effect? You have no business coming out on my show and trying to make a fool of my show! Eric, you are lucky that I am not there, right now. Or, I would be the living day lights out of you so hard that you wouldn't be able to move for days. When you came out on my show, you sparked something evil inside of me, and now if you mess with X-Effect one more time, it will be the end of your life, as you know it. Oh yeah. How about a parting gift?"

-- "It Falls Apart" from Thousand Foot Krutch begins to play, and Eric looks around him. He sees nothing and then out of nowhere, the guards that Eric sent earlier come flying out onto the top of the ramp.--

Vector X: "Next time, Eric, I won't be so kind. Just remember that next time you step foot in the X-Effect arena. Vector out!"

--Vector's image disappears from the titantron, and medics come out to check on Eric.--

--Scene Ends--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric makes an announcement   Eric makes an announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric makes an announcement
Page 1 of 1