X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

RP layout/ information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

RP layout/ information Empty
PostSubject: RP layout/ information   RP layout/ information EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 am

Ok, the RP layouts will be really simple. First of all, an RP is a scene that you do. I can be anywhere from the ring to backstage. It doesn't matter.

Ok, The RP's should be put in this distinction:
-----------------------------------------

WBE: "How is everyone?"
Everyone: "Good."
--WBE beats the shiznit out of everyone and shoves them into a garbage can.--
WBE: "I didn't ask you."
--WBE walks off into the darkness.--
---------------------------

Ok, That's pretty simple. Plus, don't do it exactly like that, but make it your own, give it your personal touch, and have fun.

P.S. Without rp's, the show will suck. Just letting that out
Back to top Go down
https://xeffect.rpg-board.net
extremist

extremist

PostSubject: Extremist's roleplay   RP layout/ information EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:08 am

Is this any good?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Announcer : Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, [whoever is feuding against me or anyone else]!!!

Feuding wrestler comes out with a big smile on his face and walks down to the ring with a lot of cockiness and a mic in his hand.

Feuding wrestler : Announcer, i dont think you know who i am. I am the unmistakable, one-of-a-kind, [whoever he is]!!! i suggest that this time you announce my name right, or you'll have a big fist stuck in your jaw...

Announcer : (stutters) b..bb..b.ut i always announce people this way.

Feuding wrestler : I dont think you heard me right. I am the UNDEFEATED [wrestler's name]!!! Now, take that little mic of yours and introduce me like you should.

Announcer : L..l..l..adies and g...g...gentlemen, please welcome, t..t..the un..unmistakable, one-of-a-king... (quietly) overconfident.. [wrestler's name]!!!

Feuding wrestler : What did u say there?!?!

Announcer : I didnt say anything....

Feuding wrestler throws a big right hand right into the temple of the ring announcer and throws him out of the ring.

Feuding wrestler : Now that we're done with that, i think its time for ALL of you to recognize, the NEWEST and also the BEST talent to EVER step foot in this ring... ME, [wrestler's name]!!! Good thing we got that sorted out, because if we didnt, ALL of you will end up just like that filthy little ring announcer. As I mentioned before,I am UNDEFEATED, 3 and 0, which means i have beaten every single wrestler that the roster could throw at me, and nothing, NOTHING will be able to change that! Because I am CLEARLY the best thing that has ever happened to this show, I am CLEARLY the most talented out of the whole roster. Obviously, I am the next #1 contender for the [roster championship thingy or whatever]....

Sparks suddenly fly over the TitanTron, and Extremist runs out, wearing short jeans and a black T-Shirt with a red X on it.

Extremist : Let's face the facts here, [wrestler's name] , i have no objection towards how you are clearly talented, but all that other junk you said? I think I puked two times while listening to it before i ran up here to save the show. Best thing that ever happened to the show? Most talented in the whole roster? Man, give me a break!! We arent here to here you brag about accomplishments that EVERY ONE OF US HERE know was done completely by luck!!! There isnt much doubt that you may very well be the best wrestler to ever step foot in that ring, because I have yet to compete. So i'll tell you what, if you truly think that you wont lose against anyone on this roster, then I am making a challenge to you.

Feuding wrestler : You think im scared of.. YOU??? Bring it on...

Extremist : whatever you say.. and also, i forgot to mention one teensy little detail... the match starts NOW!!!

{After an epic battle, the feuding wrestler just pulls through as the winner}

Feuding wrestler : This extends my undefeated streak to 4 and 0!!! no one in this roster will ever be able to defeat me, and how i just handled my fourth opponent proves it!!!

Extremist : Oh yeah, if you really think your undefeated streak is going to last forever, then I challenge you to a rematch....

Feuding wrestler : Another easy defeat for me? this day couldnt get any better... I accept your challenge, just to prove to each and every person out there that I am the best wrestler on this whole show!!!

[they have another matchup, but this time extremist wins after a couple of short minutes]

Feuding wrestler assaults the referee saying its his fault as Extremist slides out of the ring with a huge grin on his face.
--------------------------------------------------

Last edited by extremist on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM Eric
Admin
GM Eric

PostSubject: Re: RP layout/ information   RP layout/ information EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 am

yeah that is awesome cant wait for the first show...how did you get so good and post a new topic and give it a subject plz...and find someone to feud with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP layout/ information   RP layout/ information Empty

Back to top Go down

RP layout/ information
Page 1 of 1