X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

PPV RP : Electronic Breakdown.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason Campbell

PPV RP : Electronic Breakdown. Empty
PostSubject: PPV RP : Electronic Breakdown.   PPV RP : Electronic Breakdown. EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:06 am

--The camera pans backstage, with Eclipse lying on the floor. Then the camera pans across the room, where it meets a pair of legs. These legs then become a muscular torso, then a neck, then an ugly, broken face.--
Tenacious E: "Yeah, I did that. Wanted to take him out of the match, tonight. Him versus that, parasitic, pandering pansy....Jason Campbell. The (Tenacious E spits on the floor.) Electrode, Livewire. THE EXCEPTION!!! I HATE HIM! HE IS NONE OF THOSE THINGS. WELL MAYBE APART FROM AN 'EXCEPTION' only because he is Rubbish, non-talented, and unarticulate. COMPARED TO ME! HE IS TERRIBLE !!! !!! !!! !!!"
--The camera pans back down to the body. Eclipse is stirring. But, Tenacious E kicks him back down.--
Tenacious E: "I AM BETTER! Eric Thompson, your important, aren't you...I WANT YOU! To make a match between me, AND JASON CAMPBELL !!! FOR THE EASTERN BLOC CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!!"
(Scene Ends)
OORP: Add this next bit later on in the show.
______________________________________________________________________________________
--The camera pans in on a door. With a sign on it. 'General Manager's Office'. The door, swings open, and the General Manager, Eric Thompson is sitting there, hands clasped on the desk. He begins to speak.--
Eric Thompson: "Tonight...there has been. A slight convenience. Eclipse is no longer able to compete for the Eastern Bloc Title. So we need a replacement. And well, I have thought long and hard about this, and the only person suitable, is Tenacious E..."
--Boo's are heard from the arena, where the fans are watching this on the TitanTron.--
Eric Thompson: "There are no other options..."
(Scene Ends)

OORP: Add that about 2 RP/Matches before my match.
ADD THIS LAST ONE, BEFORE THE MATCH.
______________________________________________________________________________________
--The camera passes, through a few doors, following the corridors, to the 'Locker Room', It goes past several, and stops on one with a sign saying 'JASON CAMPBELL'. It opens. And Jason Campbell is sitting, eyes closed. They snap open, however, when the camera comes in.--
Jason Campbell: "Have you ever heard of knocking? Wait, Be back in a minute."
--Jason Campbell runs off, too speedily for the camera to, follow. So it stops up after a few metres.--
--The Camera returns to a view of the TitanTron, and 'Omen' by The Prodigy starts blasting on the speakers, Jason Campbell's video showing on the 'Tron.--
Zach Femmins: "THAT'S WHERE THE 'LIVEWIRE' IS !!!"
Creg Stone: "Oh yeah, I told you he'd turn up!"
--There is a Blackout, and lightning strikes, then the lights come back on, and Jason Campbell is standing, his back turned to the ring, and he turns, but as he does, he does his 'Livewire' Taunt. Pyrotechnics blitz up, in a lightning-form shape. He runs down to the ring, grabs a microphone and slides in.--
Jason Campbell: "YEAH!!!!"
--Crowd Cheers--
Jason Campbell: "Tonight, Tenacious E, is in trouble, deep water, he is gonna' be subject to an Electronic Breakdown!"
--Crowd Cheers.--
Jason Campbell: "Yes, he has caused me problems, I can beat him, I will beat him. He will be cursed. He has been cursed..."
--Crowd Rumbles, between approval and wonderment.--
Jason Campbell: "Yes, but. Tonight! Now, I am against him. It is 'Day of Wreckoning' so tonight, I will wreck his body. His body will be a wreck. A Livewire, will come alive. The Electrode will destroy his body. I WILL TAKE NO 'Exception's'. There will be another CHERNOBYL DISASTER. Tonight...It's time. The Eastern Bloc, will no longer be the bad side. The West Side...this time around. Will be the one ruled by repression and tyranny. TONIGHT THE LIVEWIRE, WILL ONCE AGAIN...BE ALIVE!!!"
--The Crowd goes nuts--
Back to top Go down

PPV RP : Electronic Breakdown.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Effect-Wrestling :: Role Plays :: X-Hibition Role Plays-
Jump to: