X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Not An Issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

Not An Issue Empty
PostSubject: Not An Issue   Not An Issue EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:20 am

--The Sound Of Truth plays as Maverick Jones makes his way to the ring. He is cheered for the entire way. He stops at the steps and throws up his Ups sign and then jumps into the ring. With a microphone in hand, he speaks.--

Maverick:Well, it's finally time!

Crowd cheers.

Maverick:And you won't see me lose the World Of Torture Championship tonight either! Wanna know why? Because my opponent is Clevland Griffin. I've beat him once, and I will do it once more. The thing is it's in the same exact match I faced him against to win the World Of Torture Championship. Clevland doesn't stand a chance. I'm undefeated and have already gave him the first match, and loss of his career. Prepare to see something amazing. It's coming.

Crowd chants Maverick Jones.

Maverick:I also have a little surprise for all of you guys. Tonight I will unveil something that will change Xeffect forever. I'm writing a new era and all of you are in it.

Crowd cheers.

Maverick:No worries guys, tonight is not an issue, it's a new chapter in my career.

--The Sound Of Truth plays again and Maverick leaves the ring. He goes up the ramp and into the back.--
Back to top Go down

Not An Issue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Effect-Wrestling :: Role Plays :: X-Hibition Role Plays-
Jump to: