X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Jeff is here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Phoenix

Jeff is here! Empty
PostSubject: Jeff is here!   Jeff is here! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:38 am

--Finally the day. The day when Jeff's talent was finally noticed. Few minutes until he'll meet the crowd of the X-Effect Wrestling. Jeff is thinking how he should present himself to the crowd. If the presentation should be bad, it will be hard to get popularity later. Jeff had a lot of questions. But there's not much time left. Jeff can hear his trainer already coming to the locker room. Taking a big breath, the wrestler gets up and looks at the time. Now the moment. The trainer comes in the locker room.--
Trainer: You should go now.
--Jeff smiles and runs towards ringside. The Only by Static X is playing, the lights are turned off. When Jeff finally make's it to ringside, the music becomes more intense, the spotlights create a terrific lightshow and many pyrotechnics flash on ramp. The newcomer slowly makes his way to the ring with a microphone. He smiles, his music turns off, and he's alone.--
Jeff Phoenix: Today, I get to teach. I get to enlighten. I get to show you, simply, the best. I get to show you, simply, the dominant, and every wrestler backstage will be shocked when I show them history being made once again.
He holds out his hands, and grins, despite mostly silence from the crowd.
Jeff Phoenix: Good evening peons, please show your love for the next XEW champion!
Jeff smiles to the crowd, getting a lot of boos from the crowd. He applauds as if he doesn't understand, then continues.
Jeff Phoenix: Shocking..but I'm not here to address you, I'm here to address the XEW locker room.
Jeff paces around the ring with a look of disappointment on his face.
Jeff Phoenix: Their time is up. Obviously, it was nice while it lasted. I have to set the standard here, because I'm not impressed.
The crowd starts to get their emotions clear for Jeff, and the camera zooms in on a fan with a XEW poster.
Jeff Phoenix: I mean, it’s a once in a lifetime offer. For you, obviously. I could've been anywhere pretty much, but to come here and turn this place into a force... You all should be grateful. I checked back on this place, and I was disappointed.
Jeff Phoenix turns to the entrance ramp as the crowd gives him a lot of boos and disrespect, and some fans even start to toss random objects into the ring.
Jeff Phoenix: I've been bloodied, bruised, beaten, banged up, and the worse that they can do to me is throw objects? That is exactly what the problem is.
Jeff Phoenix points out to the crowd.
Jeff Phoenix: I feel appalled that this is the welcome I get. But I don’t play by "your" rules. I just break bones, and enjoy the feeling. So I promise you this XEW. If that is all you have to offer, then get ready to be impressed.
Jeff Phoenix drops his microphone and leaves the ring as people boo and jeer Jeff Phoenix, once he reaches the ramp a laughing begins to echo.

Last edited by Jeff Phoenix on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

Jeff is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff is here!   Jeff is here! EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:03 am

Nice jeffy. and glad to have you aboard
Back to top Go down
https://xeffect.rpg-board.net
VGM Jason Manson
Admin