The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Share | 

Vector Xsmears Torture Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM WBE
Admin

PostSubject: Vector Xsmears Torture Night   Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:12 am

--The scene cuts to show the arena. A few seconds go by, and “It Falls Apart” from Thousand Foot Krutch begins to play throughout the arena. Vector X’s image appears across the titantron.--
Vector X: “Hello, fans of X-Hibition. It’s time for a special smear Torture Night segment. In this segment, I will be interviewing random people on the streets, asking them questions about Torture Night.”
--The titantron screen cuts to show Vector X walking up to a random old guy on the streets. The old guy acknowledge Vector.--
Vector: “Hey, sir. Do you think Eric Thompson is a good General Manager?”
Guy: “Sorry, but who is Eric Thompson?”
Vector X: “He is a wrestling General Manager of the show “Torture Night”.
Guy: “Sorry, but I only watch X-Hibition.”
--The scene fades to another scene showing Vector talking to two ladies.--
Vector: “So, ladies, would you want your children watching something called Torture Night.”
Lady: “Definitely not. I wouldn’t even watch that. What kind of human being would even want to watch that?”
Vector: “Thank you for your time.”
--The scene fades to another scene, showing Vector X talking to a gay guy.--
Vector: “So, sir, what is the first thing that comes to mind when I say the words “Torture Night”.
Guy Gay: “Ooh! It sounds sexy.”
Vector X: “Ok…. What if I say it involved fights between two men who torture each other”
Gay Guy: “Where do I sign up”
--The scene cuts to show Vector on the screen again.--
Vector: “Alright, guys. That is it. It’s been proven that the fans of the world could care less about Torture Night, and with that news…”

(Eric Reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xeffect.forumotion.com
GM WBE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vector Xsmears Torture Night   Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:35 am

--“Aftlerlife” by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play. Couple of seconds go by, the titantron goes static then comes back on and Vector X comes back on. It cuts in half, GM Eric appears on the other side.--
Eric: “NOW. Now. You are only making yourself look bad.. I mean you’re a man wearing a mask hiding behind a screen.”
--Eric turns and looks at Vector X.--
Eric: "Its really pathetic how you scared everyone you interviewed.. Show the clip.
ip.--It shows a miniature man looking exactly like Vector X. He is screaming at everyone.--
Mini V: “Hey, Sir! Do you think Eric Thompson is a good General Manager!?!”
--The man starts backing away as he has a scared look on his face.--
Guy: “N..No, who is Eric Thompson”
--Mini V head butts the guy in the stomach, Then he runs toward the arena he opens the doors. He walks toward the ring firing everyone he sees.--
Eric: “How mean. Just to try and be better then Torture Night you go that far. You’re worthless excuse for a Gm.”
--”Dora The Explorer” begins to play as Mini V runs down the ramp. He falls face first then gets up and walks up the steps and waits quietly.--
Eric: “Time to make a point.”
-- “Afterlife” plays again Eric walks down the ramp this time, he rolls in the ring. He grabs a mic.--
Eric: “Now this is my point.--
--He kicks Mini V in the stomach then hit’s a Legendary Beastin-Slam on Mini V, then picks him up and throws him out of the ring. He picks his mic. back up.--
Eric: “That was my point well made I think, and Vector if I ever see you I will do the same to you!”

(Ok.. I am an idiot Eric posted this. This is Eric typing, I forgot to log out of WBE...yeah)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xeffect.forumotion.com

Vector Xsmears Torture Night
Page 1 of 1