X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

WBE's greatest rp's from my history

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

WBE's greatest rp's from my history Empty
PostSubject: WBE's greatest rp's from my history   WBE's greatest rp's from my history EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:26 am

TMTH (Too much too handle)
by wbe on 29 Jun 2009, 22:14

A limousine pulls up backstage of the Den. A Chauffer is seen getting out of the limousine, and he opens up the door to the limousine. Before the man in the limousine is shown getting out, the scene cuts to the arena.

Dick: “I wonder who that could be, Trash?”

Trash is asleep on the commentator’s table.

Dick: “I might as well not bother him.”

The announcer walks into the ring.

Announcer: “Ok, Dominion Wrestling fans. Tonight we have a special treat for all of you here in attendance. Hailing from Los Angeles, California. Give it up for Carlos Mencia!”

The “Duh duh duh song” by Carlos Mencia begins to play as Carlos Mencia begins to walk down the ramp alongside a midget. He and the midget enter the ring and Carlos is handed a mic by a tech crew guy.

Carlos Mencia: “Duh duh duh, everybody! My name is Carlos Mencia!”

The crowd begins to cheer, but words appear across the Dominiontron in blood red letters stopping them. “No, your name is Ned Arnell Mencia.”

A lot of What’s can be hear coming from the crowd.

Carlos: “What!? No! No! No, it is Carlos. Th- that screen is lying. Everybody look away from the screen. Look away!”

More words appear across the screen. “Ned, you have lied to the world for too long. Your fate has been sealed.” Carlos drops the mic and tries to run out of the ring , but all the lights in the arena go out and the song “The Night” begins to play. After a few seconds, the lights come back on to show WBE standing behind Carlos with a steel chair, while wearing a black hood, and the midget knocked out.Carlos turns around as WBE hits him with the steel chair. WBE keeps hitting with the steel chair until Carlos’s head begins gushing out blood. WBE lifts Carlos off of the mat, and lifts him onto his shoulders. As WBE flips him over his shoulders, Carlos wakes up in his bed. Carlos’s mother walks in Carlos’s room and turns the lights on.

Carlos’s Mother: “Ned, what’s going on! Did you have that dream where you were a mediocre comedian named Carlos, who stole other people’s priceless jokes.

Carlos: “No mommy. The other one.”

Carlos’s mother: “Oh! You had the dream about the hooded, masked wrestler named WBE, who beat the living hell out of you inside a wrestling ring with a steel chair.”

Carlos: “Uh huh.”

Carlos’s mother: “Carlos, you’ve got nothing to worry about. There’s no such thing as a WBE. It’s all in your mind.”

Carlos’s mother walks over and kisses him on the head.

Carlos’s mother: “Now, go to bed, honey.”

Carlos’s mother turns the lights out and shuts the bedroom door as she walks out.

Carlos: “Phew. That’s a relief. It was just a dream.”

The lights in Carlos’s bedroom turns on and WBE is standing at the foot of Carlos’s bed.

WBE: “Surprise!”

Carlos: “Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

OOC: this could possibly be used as an opening or a closer, or it could be during the show (not for sure how that would work, though). Also, I will unspace it when I put it in the writer's section. Just thought it looked batter this way.
Back to top Go down
https://xeffect.rpg-board.net
GM WBE
Admin
GM WBE

WBE's greatest rp's from my history Empty
PostSubject: Re: WBE's greatest rp's from my history   WBE's greatest rp's from my history EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:00 am

The scene cuts to WBE walking around backstage. He looks as if he is angry.

WBE:
“I've got to get to the bottom of this! There is no way this week is my last week in Dominion. They know I sometimes stretch the truth, but that wasn’t even my contract! The Answer ripped up my electric bill. Can't he read? Why do I have to leave and why would Nino want me to leave?”

WBE keeps walking backstage and eventually walks into Nino’s office.

Nino:
“WBE, just the man I was expecting."

WBE:
"What the crap are you trying to pull here. This show is nothing without me!"

Nino:
"So, I'm guessing you got the message?”

WBE:
“Of course I got the message! What is that all about? What did I do to deserve this?”

Nino:
“Well, correct me if I’m wrong, but you said that you would retire from professional wrestling for good, if you lost your match against the Answer, and you lost your match. So you've got one more match here in Dominion and then you're out. Simple as that."

WBE:
“But, I wasn’t even wrestling during that match. It was that wretched imposter! It was the imposter the whole time. I actually did you all a favor by taking him out.”

Nino:
“That may be, but who was pinned during that match? You, or the imposter? That's right. However much you argue, You're still fired.”

WBE:
“Well, you know what, Nino? I don’t need this federation! There are hundreds of feds and I could get hired by any one of them. So, good day to you, sir! Oh, one more thing.”

WBE knocks Nino's coffee off his desk and grabs his guest steel chair and walks out of Nino's office.

As WBE is walking out, he meets up with the Answer.

The Answer:
“Well, I heard alot of commotion, WBE? Did someone lose their contract?”

The Answer starts laughing.

The Answer:
“This means that I get away with pulling off one of the most harshest events last season to “The Ninja”, WBE, and since you got fired, you can’t do a single thing about it.”

WBE:
“Just remember, I've got one FINAL match against you, and I'm taking you with me!”

WBE starts mockily laughing at the Answer. Then, the Answer raises his fist, but is hit in the gut by the chair WBE brought out of Nino's office.

WBE:
"Watch out for the bird, Answer. That's all I've got left to say."

Scene ends as WBE walks down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
https://xeffect.rpg-board.net

WBE's greatest rp's from my history
Page 1 of 1