X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nicholas rubio

nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK Empty
PostSubject: nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK   nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:04 am

The camra is look ing around the top of the roof looking for the man they call the warrior.At that moment a shadow comes forth the shape is blur in the distance the man comes out and ....My name is Nicholas Rubio im the new recruit here and i come for gold and glory . i can wait to get in the ring with my first opponent and deliver my finisher the Warriors Assult on the helpless.
Back to top Go down
VGM The Show Stopper

VGM The Show Stopper

PostSubject: Re: nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK   nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:46 am

eer... i think you have to improve it much more Razz

read the other guys rp, or my one, you have to learn more Smile
Back to top Go down
Hades

PostSubject: Re: nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK   nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:24 pm

The camra is look ing around the top of the roof looking for the man they call the warrior

Poppy, is it You? OMFG roflmao
Back to top Go down
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

PostSubject: Re: nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK   nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Razz hades
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK   nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK Empty

Back to top Go down

nEW GUY ON THE BLOCK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Effect-Wrestling :: Role Plays :: X-Hibition Role Plays-
Jump to: