X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

old habits die hard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fissure

old habits die hard Empty
PostSubject: old habits die hard   old habits die hard EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:45 am

--The camera shows the center of the ring where Allysa Stone is standing with a mic and and facing it.--
Allysa Stone: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the newest acquisition to the X - Effect Wrestling roster - Fissure!"
--Tourette's hits the speakers, and the lights start to flicker. We can barely see, but there seems to be some commotion in the audience, as the security is pushing people aside to make way for the "Filthy Imp". He is staggering with a cigar stub in his mouth, a bottle of whiskey in one hand and scratching his behind with the other. Once in the ring, he approaches Allysa steps on the cigar stub, takes a sip from the bottle and wipes his mouth.--
Allysa Stone (with a fake smile and looking visibly uncomfortable): "Hello and welcome to the X - Effect Wrestling, what can we expect from you in this newly formed company?"
Fissure:" What can you...? Here hold this..." (he hands her the bottle and turns away from the camera, starts unbuttoning his pants, drops them and moons the camera, the crowd loughs, as he gets dressed, he grabs the bottle and mic from Allysa, climbs to the top turnbuckle and starts shouting) "...What, the hell, are you filthy maggots laughing about!!!!!"
The laughs turn into boos for the "Filthy Imp", but he just continues.
Fissure: "This company is the lowest of the low in my book - who, the hell, would sign a drunken lowlife, kicked out of another federation, like me!!?? Whoo!!!! A bunch of dumb asses!!!!! And if they think I'll even lift a finger to help, they are sadly mistaken, my corpse is wasted and it stays wasted as long as I can lift a bottle to my mouth." (He stumbles down from the second turnbuckle and turns to Allysa) And to answer this harlot's question, you can expect the reopening of Fissure's carnage tour of '09 and beaten corpses in my wake. That's what you can expect... And wipe that freaking smirk from your face, you look like you had a stroke...
--He drops the mic staring into Allysa's eyes and taking a big gulp from the bottle, then rolls out of the ring leaving the young woman petrified in the center.
--

oorp - open challenge, anyone feel free to reply...
Back to top Go down
Tank2

PostSubject: Re: old habits die hard   old habits die hard EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:16 am

Stricken By Disturbed Starts blasting from the SUrround Sound an dThe TEXAS MAchine Tank walks out to the ring with a sledge hammer in hand

Crowd is causing a riot

Tank: Who Who Who Hold on Big guy, What gives you the right to trash talk about the very company that gives you meaning

Crowd Becomes confused

Even Fissure wbegins to ignore Tank

Tank: Who Hold On everybody I just want yall to look at the TOurture Tron at this picture

The Tourture tron show A complete Dweb that looks a little like fissure

Crowd Begins to laugh

Fissure get mad

Fissure: Who the Hell Are you and What gives you the right to show my picture , plus why are you....

Tank Interupts

Tank: SHaaaaaaaaaaaadUp !!! My name for all you deadly fans out there I am the Texas MAchine Tank and Im here to stay to take out assholes who are in my way, And it starts with you

Tank runs up to fisse a hits him in the gut with the hameer

Announcer1: that might of broken a couple of ribs
(Fissure continu or eddit to make since)
Back to top Go down
Maverick Jones

Maverick Jones

PostSubject: Re: old habits die hard   old habits die hard EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:34 am

tank, 3 things,
1.)why are you replying to fissure? he's on x-hibition and you are on torture night.
2.)you need to add color.
3.)you misspelled woah or at least thats what i think you were going for when you said who.
that is all
Back to top Go down
Tank2

PostSubject: Re: old habits die hard   old habits die hard EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:15 am

Just tryin to help and whats wrong with a idea that other could use

waths worng wtih taht LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: old habits die hard   old habits die hard Empty

Back to top Go down

old habits die hard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Effect-Wrestling :: Role Plays :: X-Hibition Role Plays-
Jump to: