X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VGM Jason Manson
Admin

Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title) Empty
PostSubject: Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title)   Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:07 am

--"Fuel" by Metallica blasts through the arena and the lights start flashing on and off as Jason Manson, riding a blue and black motorcycle, comes out from backsage and stops at the ramp. Jason revs the engine and black and blue pyrotechnics shoot out from each side of the ramp. Once the pyro stops shooting, Jason rides down to the ring and hops off his motorcycle and enters the ring. Once he is in the ring, Jason stands directly in the center and bows his head, and as he does this, the lights stop and a spotlight shines down upon him, and after a few seconds, he swings his head up and raises his arms and hands in the form of the "Rock On" signal; while he does this, fire shoots out each of the ringposts. Once the pyro stops again, the lights go back on again and the music stops and Jason Manson grabs a mic from some random tech gu--
Jason Manson: "Welcome... to TORTURE NIGHT!!!"
--The fans boo with intensity at the sight of Manson--
Jason Manson: "Now, I'm sure all of you "amazing" people know what happened last week on our very first edition of Torture Night, but for those who don't let me give you a quick explanation of the important parts... I WAS CHEATED OUT OF A #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH BY SOME POSER WHO CALLS HIMSELF A GENERAL MANAGER!!!"
--The crowd boos at the mention of this travesty--
Jason Manson: "That's right, you hear that Eric? Do you! Sitting back in your leather chair, in your nice GM Office which you don't deserve? It is the sound of the crowd hating your guts! That is all I have ever heard since I started out in this business. I am usually the one who is in the same position as you. Having the crowd boo when they hear your music, when they hear your voice, even when they hear your name! Well quite frankly, I am sick and tired of it!"
--The crowd cheers for Jason as a big smile grows over his face--
Jason Manson: "Wow, I never knew how good that feels. But lets get down to business, Eric, you have two choices: 1. Either come out here and face me like a man, or in your case, a little girl, or 2. I will hunt your ass down and snap your stupid neck!"
--The crowd roar with excitement at Jason's proclomation--
Jason Manson: "So what's it gonna be Eric? Are you gonna come out and live up to your nickname, The Beast! Or are you gonna cower backstage like the scared little rat that you are?"
Back to top Go down
VGM Jason Manson
Admin

Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title)   Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:07 am

--An Entrance Video, and Song play on the TortureTron, and speakers. However, not the on Jason Manson expected, instead, it is The Livewire, Jason Campbell, runs out from under the TortureTron, spinning whilst performing his Livewire Taunt. The fans are raucous at the sight of him, cheering loudly, people mainly kids and young women have signs, the camera pans across a few of these...Jason runs up the ramp, slides into the ring, then walks upto Jason Manson and they embrace. He then takes a Microphone of the Ring Announcer, John Dezmon. He begins to speak.--
Jason Campbell: Now guys, I know you were not expecting me out here, but In Blue Hell, I am!
--[i]Crowd Cheers
--
Jason Campbell: Yes, And tonight will be, a HUGE show, trust me, or --Looks at Jason Manson and nods-- should i say -- US, and tonight....
--Jason Campbell waits as the crowd, chorus with cheers--
Jason Campbell: TWO --Holds fingers up-- things will happen. Number One; Jason, My good friend, will get a rematch for #1 Contendership!
--The crowd roars in excitement--
Jason Campbell: And the other thing, well, It's simple, The Electrode, will come alive, There will be A Livewire in the ring, and Me, Jason Campbell will take NO Exception's, as HE becomes Joint #1 Contender to the Eastern Bloc Championship and I will then be fighting at X-Effect Wrestling's First EVER Pay-Per-View!!
Back to top Go down
VGM Jason Manson
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title)   Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:11 am

--"Afterlife" by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play as Eric walks out and down to the ring.--
Eric: "Will you shut up, and stop whinning?!"
Eric: "Jason Campbell if you don't win your next match you will never get another shot at the title again. Your worthless to this show I need no one with your low abilities. Come on I would be able to find a kid on the streets wrestle better then you!"
--The crowd boos Eric.--
Eric: "I am a nice person. I can understand why your mad, and I am going to give you a title that fits you perfectly. So I won't have to embarrass you again."
Jason Manson: "What you cheated you would've never been able to beat me!"
Eric: "Now,now calm down. I am about to make your dreams come true."
--Eric signals the back to bring out the title, they run down to the ring and then they hand Eric the title.--
Eric: "Here this is yours."
--Eric hands the title to Jason. Jason looks at the title and gets a very angry look on his face.--
Eric: "Ladies and Gentleman, welcome the new "Worlds Biggest Loser" champion Jason Manson!!!"
--Eric rushes out of the ring. Jason begins to yell at Eric in the mic.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title)   Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason... Is PISSED! (If ani other VGM puts this in da show, dont use this as da title)
Page 1 of 1