X-Effect-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Roster X-Effect-Wrestling, on the popular online game, known as the wrestling game.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To X-Effect Wrestling!
Current Champs: World X Championship: Vacant, X-Hibition Championship: Punk Rock Mike, World of Torture Championship: Maverick, Easetrn Bloc Championship: Vacant, Suffering Championship: Jason Manson, Pain Championship: Vacant, Double Digit Championships: Vacant
Roster members: Rp Weekly if you want to remain here.

Just a new guy - Daxx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daxx

Just a new guy - Daxx Empty
PostSubject: Just a new guy - Daxx   Just a new guy - Daxx EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:23 am

Well probably you dont know me as i dont really spend lot of time on net (couse i dont have much free time), but there is not much to say about myself.

25 yrs old male from Croatia. Been here for maybe 1,5 yrs or so. I have 2 characters. Daxx (present here) and another one Wickerman in CiR.
Not much online nor active (trying my best to come as much i can) but i own a company which took alot of my daytime. Used to work also afterhours which makes even more difficult for me to be active.

so that's short brief about me, in general.

if you want to ask something or whatever i'll give my best to answer soonest as possible.
Back to top Go down

Just a new guy - Daxx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Effect-Wrestling :: Welcome :: Introduction-
Jump to: